Profitable Lawn Care and Landscaping Service Business For Sale

Well-established Residential and Commercial Lawn Care Landscaping Chemical Business Up For Grabs!

Location: Birmingham, Alabama (Jefferson County)

Financial Information
Asking: $480,000
Gross: $887,750
Cash Flow: $110,000
Inventory: n/a (included)
Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment:
$180,000 (included)

Summary Description
This business has approximately 300-350 customers that are all under contracts- Commercial clients/customers is around 90% and residential is the remaining 10%. Recurring revenues are approximately 80%. Included in the price is around $150,000 to $200,000 in FF&E. The owner basically just added a ton of new equipment this year. This business was established back in 2000 and due to some health issues the owner is looking for a new owner to take this business to greater heights.

Facilities: Rent is $3000/month. Building can be purchased fro an additional $425,000. Appraisal came in above the selling price.
Competition: Other lawn Care businesses but this company is well established and branded in the market
Growth and Expansion: There is currently potential of adding 50 plus customers in Dec and Jan
Owner is willing to do what’s necessary for a smooth transition
Financing: Negotiable
Reason Selling: Health/Other Business Interest
Year Established: 2000
Employees: 9